Sunday, January 17, 2010

Betty Crocker Cake Pan How Do I Keep Blueberries From Sinking To The Bottom Of My Cake Pan When Baking A Cake?

How do I keep blueberries from sinking to the bottom of my cake pan when baking a cake? - betty crocker cake pan

I am a blueberry cake with fresh berries, which I choose. The recipe calls for Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines yellow cake recipe with butter, cream cheese, eggs, water and fresh cranberries. The recipe is very simple. Mix all ingredients and blueberries are slightly bent to the ground. It lies in a Bundt pan, bake at 350 for 50 minutes. The problem is that all the seeds on the bottom of the pot so that when tightened fall, retracted all the berries on the cake. Should be paid evenly over the cake. I wonder if I do something wrong in the preparation or if my oven is Messin 'with me. I even tried to the corn flour before rolling in. It's a great cake with berries on, but it is especially when around them. Suggestions?

1 comment:

Humphrey... said...

When I think blueberry pie:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Blueberry-B ...

I just sprinkle blueberries on, instead of folding them into the dough. Most stay at the top, while a few wells a half.

Post a Comment